Young Person’s Guarantee
We are delighted to announce that we have renewed our commitment to the Developing the Young Workforce Dundee & Angus Young Person’s Guarantee. The Young Person's Guarantee brings together employers, partners, and young people. It aims to connect every 16- to 24-year-old in Scotland to an opportunity. This could be a job, apprenticeship, further or higher education, training, or volunteering. It could also be an enterprise opportunity.
There are lots of benefits in joining the Guarantee, including:
- - Building a skilled workforce for now and in the future
- - Gaining new ideas and insight from a generationally diverse team
- - Help with recruitment, retention, and succession planning
- - Developing and motivating existing staff
- - Raising awareness of your industry and organisation
Everyone Home's message the to Deputy First Minister, Shona Robison
By Bryan Smith
Transform Community Development are co-signatory to a letter to the Deputy First Minister & Cabinet Secretary for Finance urging the upcoming Scottish Government budget to address the growing housing and homelessness emergency in Scotland.